President & CEO
DIGITAL Hearts USA Inc.
CEO & President for 26 years
- DIGITAL Hearts USA Inc. CEO& President 2011 ~
- Square Enix., Inc. (USA) CEO& President 2007 to 2010
- Square Enix Ltd. (Europe) 2004 to 2009 CEO& President
- The additional posts at Square Enix Group
- SQUARE Enix Holdings (Tokyo stock Exchange 9684) Executive Officer
- Square Enix, Co., Ltd. (Tokyo Stock Exchange 9684) Corporate Executive
- Atlus USA (Software)., Inc. CEO& President 1991 to 2004
- Atlus Co., Ltd. (Head Office in Tokyo) EVP of Consumer Division, Head of Dev. Sales &Marketing, Board of Directors
- Atlus Dream Entertainment, Inc. （Atlus, Itochu and Sega’s joint corporation） CEO & President, 1998 to 2003
We consider game content very important; developers devote a lot of energy in order to deliver content intended to make users happy. DIGITAL Hearts USA’s mission is to laterally backup developers in delivering high quality game content—free of bugs—to users in a timely manner. We can also help with marketing and sales scheduling so developers can focus on what they do best: creating great gaming experiences.
We strive to provide you the best service so that you can deliver not only bug-free games and digital content but also happiness and joy. We succeed when you succeed, and you succeed when users are happy.
Our brother company, DIGITAL Hearts Co., Ltd., was founded by Eiichi Miyazawa, Chairman of Hearts United Group Co.Ltd. in 2001 as a professional group to market “finished products as the producers intended.” This is ensured through DIGITAL Hearts USA and our nine group companies situated around the world. As well as quality assurance, we seek to expand our business by entering into related, yet diverse business fields.
The name DIGITAL Hearts derives from the phrase “heart to heart.” Despite our society becoming ever more overrun with technology, we attach great importance to “heartfelt feelings”—namely, customer satisfaction and the ability to form both fruitful and lasting relationships with our clients. DIGITAL Hearts is here to help its clients to take those “feelings” and pass them onto end users.