DIGITAL Hearts provides a debug service where we verify and report on defects in pre-launch video game software and pre-release systems from a user perspective.
DIGITAL Hearts USA Inc. Localization team is currently looking for Bilingual Localization Testers that can speak, read, and write Japanese.
The Localization Tester will test language and functional Quality Assurance testing.
- Perform QA tests checking text for context relevancy, content consistency, grammar and spelling in game and printed materials.
- Follow through on bug tracking and regression testing as directed by Project Lead.
- Provide feedback to ensure that the content and quality of all documents for creative services and external publishers such as manuals, strategy guides and advertisements correspond with the most current localized assets.
- Able to read, write, and speak Japanese and English fluently.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Detailed orientated and organized.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work with various personality types and work styles in a multicultural environment
- Team player with great communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Desired or Preferred Qualifications
- Previous translation of game text.
- Previous game testing experience.
- Enjoy singing and dancing affiliated titles.
- Understanding of the software test cycle process.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, terminology, and tools.
- Able to work from home and/or at the office.